Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Movies Watched 2013 so far....

Just keeping a list for myself on what movies I've seen in 2013. New movies, old movies, or movies that I have seen before and are just re-watching.

 Loved DJANGO UNCHAINED!!

 MAMA was an OK horror film, works better as a thriller.

 Hard movie to describe, but awesome movie.


 I have no idea why I watched this.


 DEAD INSIDE is the only movie I can think of that is part horror / supernatural / zombie / romance / musical. Not many movies can say that!


 From the makers of BARAKA...a great visual trip around the world filmed in 70mm.


 I've seen this a long time ago. My daughter and I watched together. Her first Miyazaki film.


 Part of my Grindhouse 25 Movie box set

Old  spaghetti western, part of some 25 movie Blu Ray set I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment