Thursday, January 24, 2013

SELF PROMOTION

This is my place to just promote my scripts and writing now.

Links will be sent to Twitter for further promotion, there are a few people that follow me there that are in the business.

Anyway, DEVELOPMENT HELL is on it's way to Eerie Horror Fest. I'm thinking of one other. Not sure if I will do Shriekfest again. Looking for alternatives. I did find a competition for scripts with strong female leads, but they only have 2012 stuff posted. Not sure if they are doing one in '13. If they were to, I'd jump on that in a second since most characters in this are female.

So, here's my shameless self promotion stuff now:

Working on some projects that I'm happy about.

THE HOUSE - an anthology project that I am writing two segments for.

BRINE - an obvious shout out to HPL. A feature that I am working on that will provide very few answers by the end of the story.

SEAWORTHY - A short script and another shout out to HPL, this time in a dark comedy. Working on a second draft.

CREATED CHAOS  - Another super short script inspired by HPL.

PASSAGES - Horror on an RV. Was going to be a feature, now a short, if I ever get back to it.

RED FLUSH - J-horror, yokai, toilet screenplay that is always a work in progress.

and.....V.E.A.-----not giving the title away, but it's a steampunk fairytale that is going on for two years now. Thinking on how I can divide it into two parts as it's already at 60 pages and no where near done. Think if Tarantino did something in steampunk and fairytales.....

I hope I did not bore anyone, if anyone reads this. Just excited about some things.

Going to finish up SEAWORTHY so maybe I can get it to a competition in short screenplay category.


1 comment:

  1. You have the BEST titles! These all sound fantastic! Have you looked into the LA Fear and Fantasy Film Festival? That one sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete